XYmusic.com (to be referred to as the company below), our company provides and sells digital music and digital audio visual entertainment at http://www.XYmusic.com (to be referred to as the website) to registered members (to be referred to as members below).
By signing up to be a member, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated.
If you are below 20 years old, your parents (or guardians) will be required to read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions before you are allowed register as a member.
The safety of members' accounts and personal particulars
1. Members must ensure that the particulars provided for registration are accurate and there is no repetition of the registration process for signing in purposes.
2. If there are any changes in the personal particulars provided, members are required to make amendments on the website to protect their rights.
3. All personal particulars of the members will be protected and kept private and confidential by the website. However, the website will provide personal particulars to the police or any public security agencies if we are required to do so.
4. If members spread or post any rumours; advertisement or attack the company and its members, the company reserves its right to terminate one's membership without any notifications.
5. The visual and audio products from this website are not to be copied, transmitted or sold on this website or anywhere else in hardcopy or softcopy format. If he company reserves the rights to terminate one's membership and commence legal procedures.
Intellectual property rights
1. The content and format of this website are owned by the company and other intellectual property rights owners and no one is allowed to copy, reconstruct, publicly broadcast, sell or publish them. If these happen, the company reserves the right to commence legal procedures and demand for compensation.
2. When signing up as members, you are deemed to not violate but support intellectual property rights.
The role and responsibilities as the website's users
If you notice any illegal use or selling of the website's products on the Internet or any other conventional market place, please report to us immediately via email email@example.com .
Let us all fight piracy together.
The company reserves the rights to terminate one's membership or commence legal procedures should any of the members do the following:
1. Post comments or views which attack another person, contain sexual connotations, are defamatory or political in nature, causing unhappiness or discomfort among other members and users and seriously leading to the arguments between members or affecting the operation of the website.
2. Copying, transmitting, publicly broadcasting, selling and publishing this content and format.
3. Spreading virus, and other acts that will put the rights of the members and the website in danger, causing monetary losses in repair and reconstruction for members and the company.
Members are to be responsible for their views and anything else that they post on the website and they do not represent the stand of the company and the website. The owner of the website do not take any responsibility for such postings.